Saturday, March 5, 2011

Well the first 8 weeks of the training plan are finished now. I did a second FTP test on Tuesday and am quite psyched by the results. I had a 47 watt gain over the last 8 weeks. But I also realized in analyzing the results that I misread the results last time. I've been doing the workouts based on thinking my FTP was 250 when it was actually 186. I guess I just wanted to kick my ass to get started. I adjusted the power zones for today's ride and it was quite evident that I was over reaching. 80-85% felt much more sustainable. Lessons learned. Now it's time to move on and build from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment