Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Post of the New Year!

Well the first week of 2011 is over and today is Gavin's 5th birthday! Unfortunately he came down with a bad fever this afternoon. So we've had to postpone his party from tomorrow until next week. Below is a picture of the truck that I painted up for Gavin. He wanted a Batman party and I am giving him one of my old RC trucks as a gift so got a new body and painted it up. A shame it will end up destroyed but that's the way it goes with plastic bodies.




I've decided to purchase an EN training plan and give it a go this year. They specialize in 1/2 and full Ironman training but their Outseason plan is supposed to be great for building speed for the shorter races as well. I'll be putting my training log stuff here this year as I gave up on Buckeye Outdoors.com It just got too slow after his redesign and I couldn't keep up with entries when it was so slow. Basically going back to pen and paper for the logging.

No comments:

Post a Comment