Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my firtst attempt at blogging. I'm not entirely sure what the content of this site will be, but mostly it will follow my training for triathlons, running, cycling, and the many other hobbies in my life. Life is always about Balance. Balance between work and home. Balance between friends and family. Balance in training. Balance between wants and needs. There is always a struggle to find the "middle ground" and keep things in moderation. Life with a family and training for Ironman is a constant struggle to keep a balance. Some days it's more family and others it has to be about Ironman. Hopefully when it is all done and over with the balance between the two will be there and everyone is happy. Here's to the start of 2009 and my first blog... I hope you enjoy the trip.
Paul

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging...

    You right about one thing.. triathlon (Ironman in particular) is def. a balancing act.. It's just to hard for me anymore to find the time to train all three disciplines with three kids under the age of 8... I could train, but I'd never see my kids again, which is never going to happen.

    Good luck with your journey!

    ReplyDelete