Monday, March 16, 2009

Coming off of a recovery week. Reduced mileage but attempted to keep the intensity up. It's always interesting to see how my body reacts with some days off. Some weeks I feel like a million dollars with some time off and others I feel as if my legs will seize and not work correctly. Last week was a seize week. I still had trouble getting out of bed this morning to go for a run but when I was done, as always I felt much better. Last week was good in that I managed to get to the pool twice. I worked on my summer schedule some more and that always helps to get me pumped up for the season. It probably also helps that the weather is starting to get much nicer. Of course with the infinite wisdom of our government we had to start daylight savings again last week so it's back to the dark ages here in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment